Renovating in the Town of the Blue Mountains
If you are thinking about renovating in the Town of Blue Mountains then one of the first things that you need to do is find yourself an interior designer. An interior designer will be able to produce accurate drawings so that you can understand what the potential is for the space you want to renovate.
The next thing that you should do is find yourself a company to do the actual renovation work. Your best bet is to call a general contractor that can give you an accurate quote on the drawings that your interior designer has supplied. This way your quote will be as accurate as the drawings that you had created.
Village Builders Inc. is one of those general contractors that can give you an accurate quote, they also have access to excellent interior designers who can take your ideas and create drawings for you. This means that they are able to streamline the process of design and building by keeping it all in house.
Here are some of things that Village Builders is able to do for their clients when they want to renovate their home;
• Have drawings created and if needed submitted to the township for approval.
• Give accurate quotes from the drawings created with an extreme amount of detail in the quote so that you the client know exactly what you are getting.
• Drawings once they are created can be rendered and displayed on a screen allowing you to be placed in the room to give you the feel of what your renovated space will look like.
• Protect other parts of the house and your furniture from the dust and demolition of construction.
• Give simple, organized billing so that you understand what and where you are spending your money.
• Organize all sub-trades in an orderly and timely manner to attend the project.
• Insure that all sub-trades have proper insurance and WSIB coverage to protect you and your home.
• Source, quote, acquire and install all plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, audio/video equipment, furniture, fireplaces (wood and gas), appliances and flooring at contractor discounted pricing. (only if requested by owner)
• Provide consultation on how to make your home more energy efficient and environmentally friendly before and during the renovation process.
• Make sure that once the project is completed the job is left clean, complete and the customer happy.
• Staging of all rooms that were renovated so that you are able to move and enjoy the space immediately.
These are just some of the things that Village Builders is able to do for you when you want to renovate your home. Check us out if your looking for a professional renovation company.
Our website is www.villagebuilders.ca or stop by our showroom/office at 3 Caroline St. East in the village of Creemore.
Village Builders Inc.