5 RANDOM HOUSEHOLD TIPS
I have found in my career that I seem to get a lot of the same questions over and over again. Here are 5 random design tips that seem to be on top of most people’s mind when they are trying to plan out there renovation. Renovating is more than just construction, it’s the design elements that will help bring everything together when everything is completed.
Here are my 5 helpful hints;
1. When mounting a mirror above a fireplace, leave 7” between the mantel & the bottom of the mirror.
2. Always tint your ceiling paint with a hint of grey or yellow.
3. Splurge on things you would use daily, like faucets. With faucets you get what you pay for, the more expensive the faucet the better the quality of the faucet and the longer life you will get out of it.
4. Bathroom wall sconces are perfect at 65” to the centre of them off the floor.
5. Insist on grout sealers for your tile floors at time of install, this will help to prevent discolouring of the grout overtime.
This is an excerpt from a newsletter that is distributed to all former, current and future clients of Village Builders Inc. If you would like to receive this newsletter feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Village Builders Inc