It happens all the time. You find a beautiful raspberry sofa that you love but you end up purchasing the beige one, just to be on the safe side.
Here are a few ways to add interest to a beige colour scheme
1) Tone: lighter & darker hues will add interest, and dimension. Don't buy all your furniture in same the colour. Try a darker sofa & lighter chairs for starters.
2) Texture: a sea grass rug, linen curtains, leather ottoman & shell chandelier.
3) Architectural Detail: grass cloth wallpaper, wainscoting, trim, casing and don't forget the ceiling
4) Light: make sure you have changed your light bulbs to one pink and one frosted, it will cast the most beautiful light.
5) Accessories: pillows, cozy throw or a bouquet of flowers is a noncommittal way to introduce a splash of colour that will bring your space to life.
Have fun decorating,
This is an excerpt from a newsletter that is distributed to all former, current and future clients of Village Builders Inc. If you would like to receive this newsletter feel free to email me at email@example.com
Village Builders Inc