Custom Home Building in Mulmur Township
If you are thinking about building a custom home in the Mulmur Township then you are probably going to want to hire a professional to construct your new custom home.
When you’re looking to build a custom home in the Township of Mulmur you need to make sure that you find the right builder, remember this will probably be the biggest investment you ever make.
When you are looking to hire a custom home builder you are actually looking to hire a general contractor. Building custom homes is less about the hammering of nails and more about the overall managing of the project as it proceeds along.
In Mulmur a lot of new homes are being built in a rural setting, building in a rural setting is a lot different than building in town. You need to take into consideration all the extra things that need to be installed for your new custom home like a well, a septic system, an energy efficient heating system (no natural gas available), driveways, drainage and even the positioning of buildings on your property. You need a general contractor that understands all of these special requirements and has the right sub contractors to see them installed professionally, properly and in a timely manner.
Village Builders is one of those general contractors that have been building custom homes in the Township of Mulmur for over 30 years. We are committed to giving you the homeowner an enjoyable experience, that’s what it should be to have a custom home built; an enjoyable experience. Yes there is stress involved in having a custom home built, there are what seems like endless choices you have to make to help customize your home and there is the money that you are spending. But at the end when you have moved in to your new custom home you should be able to look back on the time when the house was being built and say “I enjoyed the building and designing of my new home”. That’s one of the great things about having a custom home built you get to be directly involved with all the decisions in your new home and the more decisions you are able to make the more the home becomes "yours".
Village Builders Inc or VBI for short is a full service general contractor. Here are some of the things that we do for our clients;
• Onsite pre-build consultation to determine placement of house, driveway, septic or sewer and heating.
• Consulting with the township building and planning department, Niagara Escarpment Commission (NEC) and any other government regulatory body so that you can receive your building permit.
• Directly working with designers or an architect of the clients choosing throughout the building process.
• Interior designer on staff to help assist you with all your colour choices, room layouts, full colour bathroom and kitchen drawings.
• Technical help on the workings of everything in your new home.
• Consulting on making your home as energy efficient as possible before and during the build process.
• Using the best materials available in your budget and giving you the options of new technology to help make your home state of the art.
• Sourcing, pricing, acquiring and installing all plumbing, lighting, flooring and furniture for your new home at a discounted contractor price.
• Clear, accurate and simple billing so you understand what you are spending and were your money is being spent.
• Weekly pictures taken to document the building process and sent to you via email to help you follow the progress of the build.
• The ability to give you full customization in all areas of the home from the kitchen down to the audio/video system.
• Flexible start dates throughout the year allowing you to start the build process in whatever season that you require. Winter, summer, spring or fall.
• Employing some of the best craftsmen in the area so that your home turns out to be built with the highest level of fit and finish that you expect in your custom home.
• Being available after your home is built to help with any problems that might arise.
If you are looking to build a home in the Township of Mulmur look us up at www.villagebuilders.ca or stop by our office/showroom in the Village of Creemore at 3 Caroline St. East.
Village Builders Inc.