Looking to spruce up your home this spring? Here are the Top 5 ways to transform your home from DRAB to FAB!
1. Paint: Big impact for little effort, probably the most inexpensive remodel. A no-brainer. Don't forget about the outside.
2. Change the flooring: Dated or stained carpet has to go! Engineered hardwood would be my first choice. It's durable, easy to clean and timeless. It is also a very attractive feature for resale.
3. Update your Trim: There is nothing more disappointing then insignificant trim work. When replacing the flooring, don't forget to update the baseboard and casing, it will add richness and architectural detail to your space without costing you a fortune. Feeling ambitious?........switch out the doors or paint them a high gloss black.
4. Lighting: Still in the dark? Consider task lighting like: lamps, pot lights and under cabinet strip lights. There are so many innovative low energy options on the market now, even replacement LED pot trims. Say good bye to yellowed cans.
5. Hardware: High gloss brass door knobs, outlet covers and return grills! very 80's. Satin nickel or black, even consider lever handles for those who are aging. I would shy away from though if you have little ones.
This should keep you busy 'til Fall. If you don't have the time, we are here to help.
This is an exert from a newsletter that is distributed to all former, current and future clients of Village Builders Inc. If you would like to receive this newsletter feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Village Builders Inc.