Custom Home Building in the Town of the Blue Mountains
In the town of the Blue Mountains you can’t open a magazine, turn a corner or talk to someone on the street without noticing all the custom home builders.
What you need to understand is that there are people who call themselves “custom home builders” and then there are actual custom home builders.
The difference is quiet clear when you see it up close and personal.
The difference is in the quality, the fit and finish of the home and the overall experience that the clients went through while their builder constructed their home.
When you’re looking to build a custom home in the Town of the Blue Mountains you need to make sure that you find the right builder.
When looking to hire a custom home builder, you are actually looking to hire a general contractor. Building custom homes is less about the hammering of nails and more about the overall managing of the project as it goes along.
Village Builders is one of those general contractors that have been building custom homes in the town of Blue Mountains for over 30 years. We are committed to giving you (the homeowner) an enjoyable experience, that’s what it should be to have a custom home built an enjoyable experience. Yes there is stress involved in having a custom home built because of the choices you have to make and the money that you are spending, but at the end when you have moved in you should be able to look back on the time when the house was being built and say “I enjoyed the building and designing of my new home”.
Village Builders Inc or VBI for short is a full service general contractor. Here are some of the things that we do for our clients;
• Onsite pre-build consultation to determine placement of house, driveway, septic and sewer.
• Consulting with the township building and planning department so that you can receive your building permit.
• Directly working with designer or architect of the clients choosing throughout the building process.
• Interior designer on staff to help assist you with all your colour choices, room layouts, full colour bathroom and kitchen drawings.
• Technical help on the workings of everything in your new home.
• Consulting on making your home as energy efficient as possible.
• Using the best materials available in your budget.
• Sourcing, pricing and acquiring all plumbing, lighting, flooring and furniture for your new home at a discounted contractor price.
• Clear, accurate and simple billing so you understand what you are spending and were your money is being spent.
• Weekly pictures taken to document the building process and sent to you via email to help you follow the progress of the build.
• The ability to give you full customization in all areas of the home from the kitchen all the way to the audio/video system.
• Flexible start dates throughout the year allowing you to start the build process in whatever season that you require. Winter, summer, spring or fall.
• Employing some of the best craftsmen in the area so that your home turns out to be built with the highest level of fit and finish that you expect.
• Being available after your home is built to help with any problems that might arise.
If you are looking to build a home in the Town of Blue Mountains look us up at www.villagebuilders.ca or stop by our office/showroom in the Village of Creemore at 3 Caroline St. East.
Village Builders Inc.