Building a home in Creemore
If you are planning to build a home in the Creemore area you have chosen a wonderful and beautiful place to build your home.
The Creemore area can be a tricky place to build if you are not from the area. This is the reason that you should hire a local General Contractor to build your home. There are certain things you should look for when you are looking into hiring a general contractor.
· They should have the appropriate insurance to cover you and there employee’s. There is nothing worse than having a worker get hurt building your house and you find out that the general contractor is not WSIB compliant. Then everyone is in trouble including the homeowner.
· They should have a solid reputation of building quality custom homes and can supply you with a list of references.
· You want a company that is involved in the community and is local. If a company lives and works in the area that they build then they will want to keep their clients happy and keep the quality of the workmanship high so that their reputation is kept in high regard.
· Your general contractor should be using local trades. This is a great way to make sure that your new home has local flare with local craftsmen constructing it.
· Local contractors can give you service when you require it in the future even if it’s past the warranty. It’s a great thing to be able to call your contractor and have him stop by the same day to check the current problem you are having. Or if you are away, you can call them and ask them to check on a problem without you even being there.
· Depending on the size and scope of your building project you don’t want to hire a general contractor that has never taken on something of its size and ends up in over there head.
· Local contractors know the weather and will be driving the appropriate vehicles so that they can always get to your house even in the middle of winter.
· Creemore is in the snow belt. It snows in Creemore when it’s not snowing anywhere else. A local general contractor will be able to include that in their budget so that you don’t get hammered with a large bill of extra’s at the end of the project.
· You want a general contractor that uses the best sub-trades that are available in the area so that you get the best workmanship.
· You want a company big enough that they don’t get bogged down when they have 2 big projects on the go and are not able to finish your home in a timely manner. But you don’t want the company so big that you are just a name to them and not treated like the important client that you are.
In Creemore that General Contractor is Village Builders Inc. They are a family run and operated company that builds custom homes in and around the Creemore area. Village Builders has been in business for over 30 years and has a great reputation, giving clients exactly what they want for the price that they were quoted. They are also able to give it to them in a timely manner with a proper schedule to let them know how and when the project will be completed.
Village Builders stands head and shoulders above the competition in the Creemore area and has a long list of happy and satisfied customers to prove it.
If you are thinking about building a house in the Creemore area feel free to stop in and talk to them at 3 Caroline St. East in the middle of Creemore. They are located in the old fire hall. Or check out the website at villagebuilders.ca or give us a call 877 866 3202.
If you have any questions about building or renovating in the Creemore and surrounding area please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Village Builders Inc.